Other Lastminute.com London Eye ticket types:
The lastminute.com London Eye Standard Experience Same Day
The lastminute.com London Eye Standard Experience & River Cruise
The lastminute.com London Eye Fast Track Experience
The lastminute.com London Eye Fast Track Experience Same Day
The lastminute.com London Eye Champagne Experience
The lastminute.com London Eye Champagne Experience Same Day
The lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise Experience
The lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise Experience Same Day
The lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise Priority Boarding
Standing 135m tall on the South Bank of the River Thames, nothing says iconic like The lastminute.com London Eye. Since 2000, this world-famous structure has taken over 75million people on a journey into London’s skyline. The arrival of 2020 doesn’t just mean the start of a new decade; it’s a huge year for the Eye – as it celebrates a milestone 20th birthday. With so many amazing memories and moments being made here over the last two decades; from first dates to couples saying “Eye do”, school trips to DJ sets and visits from Hollywood royalty, sports royalty and actual royalty, you won’t want to miss the chance to visit this global icon in such a momentous year. With its unrivalled views of Tower Bridge, Big Ben and St. Paul’s, the London Eye has added a modern sparkle to the breath-taking London skyline. So whether you’re a London local or just visiting, go one better than looking at the iconic skyline. Come and be part of it.
Opening hours - full calendar
Go to the standard entrance (queue A) 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot.
E-tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
• Standard Admission (via queue A)
• 30 MINS Rotation on the London Eye
• Access to the London Eye 4D cinema experience
• Wheelchair timeslot available to book
• Due to health and safety The London Eye are only permitted to allow entry to two wheelchair users per capsule and eight on The London Eye at any one time
• If you can present the correct documentation along with your ticket you will receive a free carer ticket
• There is a bench in the centre of the capsule; however seating is available on a first come first serve basis.