|Preview||oct 09, 1986|
2 hrs. and 30 mins. (1 Intermission)
Andrew Lloyd Webber's masterwork is a timeless story of seduction and despair. Set at the Paris opera house, a beautiful soprano becomes the obsession of a mysterious, disfigured musical genius.
Should I see it?
What’s The Phantom of the Opera Like?
Both romantic and scary, The Phantom of the Opera is a thrilling night of theater with grand emotions. Andrew Lloyd Webber’s score, with its beloved signature song “Music of the Night,” sets the mood, but you may also find yourself humming the ...
- Celinde Schoenmaker on Gifts from Sierra Boggess, a Community of Christines & 30 Years of London's Phantom
- West End Star Ben Forster on the Truth Behind TV Talent Shows, Being a Social Media Maven & Celebrating Phantom's 30th Anniversary in the Title Role
- Love Never Dies Alum Paul Ettore Tabone & More Join Ben Forster in West End's The Phantom of the Opera
- Broadway Alum John Owen Jones Then Ben Forster Will Headline West End's The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera Cast & Creative
- The Phantom Ben Forster
- Christine Daae Celinde Schoenmaker
- Raoul Nadim Namaan
- Carlotta Megan lewellyn
- Monsieur Firmin Sion Lloyd
- Madame Giry Jacinta Mulachy
- Monsieur Andre Mark Oxtoby
- Meg Giry Daisy Hurlbert
- Music Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Lyrics Charles Hart and Richard Stilgoe
- Book Richard Stilgoe and Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Director Harold Prince
- Choreographer Gillian Lynne