|Preview||jun 03, 2004|
|Opening||jun 09, 2004|
2hrs. 45mins. (1 Intermission)
ABBA's greatest hits are woven into a sunny tale set on a Greek island. On the eve of her wedding, a bride's quest to discover her father's identity brings three men from her mother's past back to the place they last visited 20 years ago.
Should I see it?
What Is Mamma Mia! Like?
Calling all ABBA fans, this has your name written all over it. The songs are all culled from the Swedish super-group’s songbook, and this is one Broadway show where singing along (and dancing in the aisles) is encouraged.
Is Mamma Mia! Good for Kids?
- Linzi Hateley on 'Traumatic' Carrie Memories, Not Vacationing in Greece & Returning to the West End in Mamma Mia!
- She's a Super Trouper! West End Veteran Linzi Hateley Will Return to London's Mamma Mia
- Newcomer Gabriella Williams, Mazz Murray & More Will Join West End's Mamma Mia!
- Dianne Pilkington on Wicked Memories and the Fun of Singing ABBA in London's Mamma Mia!
Mamma Mia Cast & Creative
- Donna Sheridan Dianne Pilkington
- Sophie Sheridan Gabriella Williams
- Sky James Darch
- Tanya Mazz Murray
- Rosie Jo Napthine
- Harry Bright Alasdair Harvey
- Bill Austin Charles Daish
- Sam Carmichael Richard Trinder
- Music and Lyrics Benny Andersson and Bjorn Ulvaeus
- Book Catherine Johnson
- Director Phyllida Lloyd
- Choreographer Anthony van Laast
- Set Designer Mark Thompson
- Lighting Designer Howard Harrison